Licensed Electrical Contractors in Connecticut
Electrical Connection Inc. is a Central Connecticut based, full service electrical contractor with over 27 years of experience. Our large staff of licensed and skilled electricians and fleet of fully-equipped vans are available 24/7. Electrical Connection takes pride in offering quality service to the entire state of Connecticut. In addition to being a Prequalified Contractor, we are a Licensed SBE Contractor with the State of Connecticut, as well as a Licensed WBE.
Electrical Connection has extensive experience in both the commercial and residential fields. Our extensive commercial experience includes but is not limited to: schools, libraries, town halls, telecommunication centers, banks, water treatment plants, parking garages, tenant fit-outs and retail spaces. Our residential experience includes new mid-rise apartment buildings, condominiums, assisted living facilities and single family homes, including luxury residences.
Beyond any standard electrical need you may have, we also specialize in the following services:
- Residential and Commercial Security Systems
- Emergency Generator Installations
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Pool/Spa and Landscape Lighting
- CCTV/Video Surveillance System Installations
- Telecommunications Wiring
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Custom Home Theatre Design and Installations
Our references include: Toll Brothers, Fairfield Development, Montagno Construction, Clarion Development, Konover Construction, Landmark Construction, Nutmeg Companies, Baker Residential, Belmont Homes, Celebration Homes and Pulte Homes. Additional references are available upon request.
- 24-hour Emergency Repair Service
- Family-Owned and Operated
- Licensed Electricians
- Three Decades of Experience
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Senior Discounts
- Authorized Generac Sales and Service Dealer
- All Technicians are OSHA 10 Certified
- Lutron Lighting Control Institute
- State of Connecticut Apprenticeship Sponsor
We look forward to the opportunity to taking care of all of your electrical needs.
Please contact our office for additional information.